Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ragada to complete 50 days run in 89 centres on Feb 11

‘King’ Nagarjuna’s latest flick ‘Ragada’ under D Siva Prasad Reddy’s banner Kamakshi Enterprises is going to complete 50 days run in 89 centres on February 11th. Directed by Veeru Potla, ‘Ragada’ is a good action entertainer with two glam dolls Anushka and Priyamani in female lead roles and Charmi in a special role. The movie was released on December 21st as Christmas gift.
On this occasion Nagarjuna said, “The main aspects that attracted
the audience were the songs, fights and dialogues, hence it became a big commercial hit. I’m very happy to note that on the day ‘Ragada’ will complete 50 days run, ‘Gaganam’ will be released in theaters. This apart, I’m also very happy about Srinivas Reddy’s ‘Damarukam’ launch on February 12th. I thank my fans and audience for making ‘Ragada’ a big hit.”
Producer D Siva Prasad Reddy said, “Ragada opened up with huge openings and is being screened successfully in theaters. The movie got very good collections during Sankranti festival and I’m confident that it will continue to be the same till Sivaratri as the collections are very strong in all its centres. I thank Nagarjuna’s fans and the audience for making ‘Ragada’ the biggest hit film on our banner.”
Director Veeru Potla said, “I’m very happy to do this film with my favourite actor Nagarjuna garu. I personally thank Nagarjuna garu and producer Sivaprasad Reddy garu for providing this opportunity after watching my first film ‘Bindaas’. My thanks to the audience and Nagarjuna’s fans also for making my 2nd film such a big hit.”
Co-producer D Viswachandan Reddy said, “We are very happy to note that ‘Ragada’ made with Nagarjuna garu has completed 50 days run in 89 centres. I thank Nagarjuna garu, Veeru Potla garu, Nagajuna’s fans and audience for making the film a very big hit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment